I was feeling a little down the other day so I decided to look back on what i’ve made this year. I realized I had ten “original” projects so I decided to put them into a photoset!
I’m proud of what i’ve made so far but I haven’t accomplished nearly as much as I had hoped!
Luckily I have three months left, hopefully I can get a satisfactory amount of stuff done in that time period. I think I have at least twelve projects I would like to finish up before this year ends, which is kind of crazy.
Most of these were made between April-August, and this isn’t including Elsa, stays, chemises, headpieces, or incomplete projects. Everything was drafted and sewn by me, and most of them are original designs!
Wallpapers by de Gournay
just an irritable blushing orb sneaking selfies in the corner
i just realized my head was clean-shaven one year ago today
ur way too perfect wow!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW
THERE REALLY IS A GOD.
"Dolce Far Niente" (also known as "A Reclining Beauty") (1877) (detail) by Auguste Toulmouche (1829-1890).
I know it’s a little late but I couldn’t wait till tomorrow. All you gotta do to win all of these crystals is follow the rules carefully!
- Please follow my blog if it’s to your liking. Not required but forever grateful.
- Reblogging the post will count as an entry. 1 reblog = 1 entry. Please don’t spam your followers.
- Go to my store www.CosmicMoonlight.com via Storenvy and give me a follow.
- If you haven’t already please give my Facebook page a like. Another giveaway will be going on over there.
- Must be willing to give out name and mailing address. Worldwide shipping!
- Giveaway will end September 26th at 11:59 pm pacific time.
- You are not required to follow my shop or like my Facebook page if you don’t have accounts with either websites.
- 3 Lemurian Seed crystals
- 3 Clear Quartz crystals.
- 9 small Opalite pieces.
- 1 Amethyst (dyed) moon bracelet. Made by me :)
- 1 Jade pendant.
- 1 Amethyst heart pendant.
- A pair of lotus flower Rose Quartz earrings. Made by me!
- 2 Amethyst clusters.
- 1 Titanium Quartz cluster.
- 1 large raw Amazonite stone.
- 1 medium Mahogany Obsidian tumbled stone.
- 1 medium raw Clear Quartz stone.
- 1 small Peacock Ore crystal.
- 1 tiny Citrine point.
Thank you all for the love and support you have shown me. I appreciate it so so much. This giveaway is for you! Please don’t alter the text in any way and if you have any questions feel free to message me!
my etsy is 2 years old in september & i’m having a giveaway to celebrate!the winner will be chosen by a random number generator september 30th. you may also enter the coupon code “seacrafts” to enjoy an additional -10% off my entire shop until that date as well ♡